Eurowerks 6... July 21st 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurowerks 6... July 21st 2012

Well, here we are again. the 6th iteration of eurowerks. The show is of course at the gorgeous and historic Grain Belt Brewery in Minneapolis. Most of the details are the same as last year, including the need to pre-register. Not only does it help us put together the show financially, but it helps us prepare for the numbers. Thus far pre-registration as reached it's cap every single year. If you want a spot in the lots, you must pre-register. I am pretty sure I'll be opening that on Feb 1st. I'll be in touch soon about that.

Every year more folks come to see what we are doing from all over the nation. We hope to continue carrying the banner for the midwest scene as the premiere euro show.

We are also opening things up just a sliver. I'm announcing a general exhibition class. This class is by application only. You can email me some photos of the car, and a little bit of the story behind the car, and we'll talk. This is a LIMITED class. I wont state a number, but I'm going to keep it to a few handfuls at most. I know this has been a bit of a point of contention with some folks bringing it up over the years. However, considering the intensely positive feedback I got with having Dan and Coltons brilliant Datsuns at the show this past year, I think its time we open a small section of the show to cars that define what eurowerks 6 stands for regardless of their original heritage.

I'll have more info as time goes on per usual. This is the same weekend as Car Craft Summer Nationals so we should have a seriously kick ass weekend ahead of us. I have a couple things up my sleeve for events that Im discussing but cannot reveal yet. I'm more excited for this year than any previous. I hope to see you at the brewery again later this year!

anyways, thats it for now! More details as they come available.
    Last edited by krisclewell; 01-11-2012, 10:18 PM.
    ....you stink like new car....

More show coverage for Eurowerks 5!

Comment

Good God! good thing you moved it a month lol! Because of the rain n I will be in europe for the month of june...So July sounds like a plan! crossing fingers it will not rain!

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

Originally posted by Topazkd View Post
        Good God! good thing you moved it a month lol! Because of the rain n I will be in europe for the month of june...So July sounds like a plan! crossing fingers it will not rain!

we will probably sweat our balls off instead :P

Comment

I will be there without a doubt. No moving, no car hiccups no nothing.

E30 m3 or the new ride I will be there in my usual fashion
          Real name is James

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
            I will be there without a doubt. No moving, no car hiccups no nothing.

E30 m3 or the new ride I will be there in my usual fashion
            cant wait to see what you bring out.

Also...

Just wanted to pop in here... and let you know reg for eurowerks 6 opens up in about a week... Feb 5th at 9pm

First to register will get their always gets their reg refunded....

Last edited by krisclewell; 02-05-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

reg opens tonight at 9pm!

Comment

Might have to try to make the drive up there!

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

right on. thats not too far. there will be a long ball rally from chicago if it helps.

Comment

hey guys, just wanted to remind of the app only general exhibition class. lmk what you've got.

Comment

registration is open guys, and kicking ass. we have day of the show spots available, but if you want to be 100% on getting a spot. get on the ball...

Comment

TTT! reg closes soon....and the show is right around the corner.

Comment

Tomorrow!!

Comment

We'll be there!

Take a look for us in the crowd -- Gold Wheels and the X5 are tough ones to miss.

I'll be the asshole with the scraggly beard who doesn't stop taking pictures.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                            X