Special tools you have that people may need to borrow thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special tools you have that people may need to borrow thread

Ok, there's always a tool or ability that some people have and some people need, but it's not always something you will find in every garage. Post what you have to lend or need and maybe a local by you can be grateful or helpful.

I am in the Port Angeles, WA area and have:

-Fender roller
    -BMW code check/reset tool
    -OZ wheel 10 point sockets, 8mm and 10mm
    -Mercedes (inside the) coil spring compressor
    [

i think this summer im gonna need a fender roller!!! kinda a newb question but...would any fender roller fit 4x114.3 bolt pattern??

Comment

I sure could use that fender roller...
      -Nick

Comment

I also have a fender roller.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

I could use a fender roller!

Comment

I've got a roller at the house for the time being as well (borrowed)...

I got alot of basic hand tools, floor jacks, jack stands, drills, saws, duct tape, BFH (big fuckin hammer), torque wrench, and a great knowledge base and dry shop...

We've bagged cars, stereo installs, coil-over installs, chopped springs, lots-o-maintenence, wheel swaps, interior swaps, weight reduction (full strip, and just excess material removal), pretty much if it can be done in under a day, we've done it... twice.

Alot of my friends come over, drink beer, and BBQ most sundays and we work on cars...

Only rules are drive it in, drive it out, you break it, you replace it, and bring beer... otherwise everyone is invited to partake.

Comment

I like rules. I need to help at these BBQ events. I can only watch for so long before I start to get my hands dirty.

I have a 110v welder as well. It's mildly portable.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Good thread. Im considering bringing up my e30 this year for school, good to know theres stuff around. With my tiny living arrangement, about the only offering i have is ill bring polishing supplies

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  about the only offering i have is ill bring polishing supplies
                  As in detail paint correction supplies? If so, I haz side job for you.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                    As in detail paint correction supplies? If so, I haz side job for you.
                    Whats it entail? Im proabably just bringing my trusty 3M compounds, a corded drill with a polishing attatchement (more for wheels then paint really) and id probably restock on the papers and tape supplies up there. Im not a god of paintwork, but im willing to help out wherever i can

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      Whats it entail? Im proabably just bringing my trusty 3M compounds, a corded drill with a polishing attatchement (more for wheels then paint really) and id probably restock on the papers and tape supplies up there. Im not a god of paintwork, but im willing to help out wherever i can
                      Well if I buy a random orbital maybe you could teach me. I want to do the Audi (the wife's daily) for practice. Then learn how to do the do on the E21.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

I have a cheap harbor freight random orbital i could probably bring up. I did most of bringing the e30s paint back to life by hand though ..eek

Flickr

Comment

Alright i think im officially bringing the e30 up. i hope seattle is nice to it

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                          X