Advice/Opinion on dropping 06 Audi A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice/Opinion on dropping 06 Audi A4

Hey everyone, I have owned my A4 for about 3 weeks now, and when I sell my previous vehicle, I'll have a good chunk of change to spend on dropping my car. (Which is the first in the long list of things to do to it.)

I have been looking around and reading about the correct way to drop a car is. But beyond that I have gotten myself lost with all of the information.

So far I have learned that if I want to ruin my car and have a terrible ride I would buy lowering springs. But who wants that? So Coilovers it is.

Then I started looking at the Coilovers themselves and got completely lost with all of the options.

First I figured since ST Suspensions sponsors the forums, I might as well take a look at their stuff and I found this.
    Then I saw people talking about KSport equipment and went to take a look and found this.
    Found some other ones online, all kind of around the same price range. D2 Racing

Now I don't know much about either of these, but right off of the bat KSport is more appealing to me (whichout even knowing the price) because it has a lot more information available on that page. I guess what I am getting at, is in your opinion, what is the best option? I am open to any suggestions, and just looking for opinions from some professionals. Thanks in advance!

Also, this is what I am working with

I completely expect to be trolled for asking such simple questions, so I will just prepare to take it like a man.
    Last edited by idkJosh; 01-02-2012, 09:47 PM.
Working...
X