E34 Going low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E34 Going low

Hi i have a 1989 e34 and i am looking to go as low as possible for the lowest price haha.
    I have around a 600$ budget. If anyone has any info on parts i could use it would be helpful.
    Thank you!

Buy NEXs and shorten them. Thats your only option in that range and thats if you find a good deal. Or buy ksports but those are more.

Comment

What about shortening the stock struts and cutting the springs? Would that work?

Comment

That's gonna ride like absolute ass. Trust me I know lol.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

e28 front strut assembly is 2" shorter so im told. Find coilover perch's with standard 2.5" springs that can be welded over the struts, replacing the old spring perch. Depending on the length of the springs will determine how low it is, and how much of the strut assembly to cut off. A1 sells a kit that will, jcb134(or something like that???) member just did this with a1 components. Vw corrorado front stut inserts are 3" than e28.
          I have cut spax springs and its not low enough anymore, about to build this setup.

Comment

e28 strut housings are the same length. OP, I'm sending you a PM response right now. You also can't shorten the housings with stock (or cut) style springs because of the spring diameter, it would rub horribly on the inside. Corrado inserts are 4" shorter, so you shorten the housing accordingly.

Comment

Working...
            X