Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uneven coilovers for the loss what to do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uneven coilovers for the loss what to do...

So I bought BC BR coilovers for my subaru 07 impreza wagon. The front right I had to crank down so there was barely any clearance between the shock body and my cv joint. The front left though has plenty of clearance. The car is at an even height, but I can't go any lower on the front right! and i have a 1 finger gap still in the front. I called BC and they said it could be something with my sway bar. What do I do to correct this height difference? Its only the front right thats keeping me from lowering my car more. Has anyone else had this problem?

Should I disconnect my sway bar and see how it sits? I'm clueless

anyone??

Comment

had done a little researching... Could my problem be preload in my front sway bar? would this contribute to an uneven ride height? I suppose adjustable endlinks are needed

Comment

Mine are the same and I have BC also, never heard of the sway bar, but if both of your endlinks are the same then it shouldnt be an issue. I have a feeling with mine that its that fact that there is more weight on the passenger side due to engine placement

Comment

Thats what I thought. theres the drive shaft, jack stand, etc. Mine are uneven buy about an inch. how uneven is yours? I want to go lower, but the only way is to droop my springs, which I dont want to do

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Mine are the same and I have BC also, never heard of the sway bar, but if both of your endlinks are the same then it shouldnt be an issue. I have a feeling with mine that its that fact that there is more weight on the passenger side due to engine placement

Comment

Working...
          X