Webbs First Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webbs First Wheels

...and they arent going on the six. They will actually be for sale, soon, once I finish the rest of them, only one and a half are done right now.

Lemme know what you think.

Comment

needs gold bolts, specs?

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        What?

The specs are 16x8 et...12 I think, jeez I dunno offsets.
        I like the all black look.

Comment

How come you're not putting them on the 6? Only thing about all black, is many may not agree, so selling them for a decent might be difficult.

Comment

I was trying to keep from having too much in them. The lips were too pitted to polish but they hold flat paint PERFECT.

And Im using the same Idea on the six just not THESE wheels ...bigger.

Comment

You know I think they look sick.. I agree with the gold rivets though, that would set them off.

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

them be lookin like the dingo's bbs' just different center caps!!
                05 Scion xB
                84 BMW 533i

Comment

Originally posted by 6erWebb View Post
                  What?
                  Not a fan in anyway of black wheels. RS' are sick wheels and should stand proud on a car, not blend with shadows. IMO of course

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhggggggg, the future plan for the car calls for as much black as I can get.

Comment

Okay fine some dude just offered me 400 for em so Im jus gunna keep em. Thing is I have VERY little funds and want them a bit wider. Is there a place that sells good used rs parts? I scoured wheels whores with no luck, Im looking specifically for 3"lips for the front and 4" for the rear.

Comment

Unfortunately, you'll probably have a hard time finding lips as extreme as 3" or 4" in the used market.It's rare to see RS's with that much dish so there's probably not that many out there in the classifieds. Especially at a low cost.

Comment

...damn

Comment

Gold bolts and a gloss black face woulda set them off.. I myself am not a fan of all black wheels but a little contrast woulda helped

hope you find those lips so you could keep em!

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
                            form>function
                            "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

the problem with paint is that it will last about a week. it already looks like it is chipping on the pics you posted. but looks good color wise.

i am refinishing a set of RS at the moment too, and am hand polishing the lips. it is a ton of work, but well worth the time and effort. The one on the left is up to polishing, as it has been hit with up to 2500 and then different levels of steel wool. centers are getting powdercoated next a secret color and black spoke bolts are on their way.

notice the stanceworks business card in the background btw
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic
                              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Working...
                              X