GC coilover conversion kit for E46??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC coilover conversion kit for E46??

Hey guys, new here and have a lot questions about setups for my E46 325i. I came across the GC Coilover conversion kit and saw that they were used with stock shocks (sachs) or aftermarket. They're adjustable springs made by eibach and go as low as 1.75" (maybe more with bump stops out?). But I was wondering if anyone ran these with E46s and if they go lower than described after settling??And it was about 450$ which is right around my budget.

Another set up was H&r race with koni STR.t shocks (orange konis) but I also didn't know how long the shocks would last with the big drop. Or the H&r cup kit? Anyone riding with these and like them? How long do these setups last?

I'm tight on money and was going to go the rokkor coilover route but PA roads by me are terrible and wanted something that will last a while. Daily driven car as well, no track or autocross. Any advise with setups would help!

ALSO, where's a good website/vendor to get the best prices for replica rims??( CSL's)

Anyone?

Comment

The cup kit for a cup kit does go fairly low. Please don't get CSLs or any other replica wheels.

I recommend saving for a real coilover setup (BC is pretty much the best bang for the buck, and offers great ride quality).
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
      X