the uk mk4 polo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the uk mk4 polo build

hello guys heres a few pics from when i first bought the car around 6months ago up 2 present day hasnt changed much but i havnt long had a job again so takeing a time 2 get back on my feel feel very free 2 comment its not the cleanest polo but its getting there and was onley bought for a car 2 get 2 work and back

when i first got the car home

then i decided to retrim my headcloth as it had black marks all over it

then i added a 11" deep sunstrip which i think set the front of the car off realy nice

then i thort it needs 2 be low so got the gringer out and cut 2 coils off the springs hehe

i work as a car valeter so thort i wud giv my own car a realy gd clean the pik is in the valeting bay at work excuse the mess its been windy

then a polo mk4 came into work for the scrapage deal thats goin on at the min and they sed i cud take any bits off as long as the car cud still drive onto the transported so i got the wheels and driver seat as my tyres were about bald and the tyres on other were brand new and i didnt like my wheels

i think it needs another coil cutting off the springs with the new wheels so think i will do that at the weekend
    as i said comments welcome both good and bad
    thanks alot
    carl
    Last edited by polocarl; 11-26-2009, 01:19 PM.

Coming along nicely, keep up the good work
    [

Comment

thanks alot

Comment

It's dying for some Deep dish . Personally I'd remove the sunstrip though. Sunstrips belong on cars that go in Fast Car Magazine :|

What are your other plans? Needs clear indicators all round I reckon :P

Welcome to the site by the way. There seems to be an influx of UK people on here recently Didn't really seem many when I joined last week, and now theres quite a few!
        sigpic
        BMW E46 330ci Clubsport > BBS LM's > Eibachs = FTW

Comment

hello mate thanks for the comments and yer a few ppl sed about the sunstrip am in 2 mind and i am wanting 2 get the car repainted the same colour as its very tacky at the min a set of coilovers 16v bumpers smoothed am not sure on what wheels 2 go for though and yer i am on the hunt for clear indicators they sel copys on ebay but most of the saloons come standard with them so all get some from the local scrap yard i think and i think i might hav somethink 2 do with pvw thats were i noticed the site and i love the us spec would love 2 go 2 1 show over there someday the uk seen once you ahv been 2 one you hav been 2 them all all the same cars go
          thanks carl

Comment

Yea it has a feature in PBMW aswell this month on StanceWorks too haha.

Yea, all the UK shows are the same crap, lots of half naked girls and chav mobile cars with their flamer kits and spinners. Lol.
            sigpic
            BMW E46 330ci Clubsport > BBS LM's > Eibachs = FTW

Comment

rarerims.co.uk are offering some pretty tasty fakies. Could do the job.

Comment

aw rite cool they is some realy awsome cars in the feature like the uk vw shows are gd but rest of them are crap and thanks amte i will check that site out

Comment

please do everyone a favor and learn SOME grammar at least. effin hard to read what you're writing. Makes my brain hurt.

Car has a decent start but save your pennies and get some real suspension
                  Ben Purkiss Design
                  My Design Blog

Comment

hahaha some boy mind and a dont want 2 spend that amount of money on a run about the m.o.t runs out in 6 months it will get scraped then its onley a winter car this is my proper car

but it got crashed into am rebuilding it over the winter

Comment

Mate, I'm from England and I'm struggling to follow anything you're typing...

But yeah, keep up the good work and get some proper suspension on there.

Also, liking the Lupo dude.

Comment

hack roblox

Hack your robux account by existing heree on this webiste. roblox hack generator This webiste will help you about hacking your account.

Comment

Working...
                        X