Koni/gc question on my em1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koni/gc question on my em1

I recently Bought a set of koni yellows/gc cause my coupe is pretty low and I heard nothing but positive reviews on these. My question is. What did I do wrong . My old setup was kyb gas and eBay coils, very bouncy and harsh(had to grasp the steering wheel with my life) and I upgraded and put these on full stiff and they're still kind of bouncy. One thing I know is a problem is on my front top hats. The metal tube that protects the bushings inside the top hat couldn't be used cause it didn't fit the thread on the koni yellows (it was too small to slide over) so I left the two tubes out. Other then that I have no idea what might be causing this. Spring rates are 380F and 350R. It isn't a huge deal I just wanna get the most out of my setup, cause I know for a fact they have more potential. From the reviews I've seen they're not performing half as well as I expected. No extended top hats OEM on front/rear. My setup is the shock, gc spring/adjuster slid on top, bumpstop followed by all the washers/ect listed on the DIY install in order. Any ideas ?

Anyone ?

Comment

Working...
    X