2006 + Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 + Civic

Hey all, thought about baggin the civic in tax season... i saw that K sport has a kit... and i havent really heard too many bad things about them, so it might be for me...

but does anyone have pictures or anything of an 06 + civic with bags? sedan and coupes have the same suspension so it doesnt matter which for pictures.

its hard to find specific pictures for any components that directly fit the car or are made for the car... i know the fronts will be air struts and the rear will just be air springs...

so any detailed pics would be good too...

also... anyone have a good site for custom kits? also... how do you measure for the rear air springs?

thanks all!

We can provide you with anything air ride related. We're a dealer for Air Force and D2 which are the same company as KSport so we have you covered there. It will be $2,000 for the suspension and you can add whatever management you want. A full kit is going to start out at $2,595. Not too many people have bagged newer gen Civics, but I'll do some photo hunting for you.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

cool thanks. i actually checked your site before because i saw someone posting about the air house 2 bags, so i googled that and came upon your website, but i didnt see a kit listed for hondas.

but if your a dealer im sure you can order the kit and/or parts

thank you for hunting for the pictures, i cant seem to find any... i just want to get a heads up on what is to be expected visuaully and what might have to be done.

Comment

Yeah no problem! We don't have the struts listed on our site yet but if you look at our Management Packs, you just need to add the suspension to make it a full kit.

Comment

cool thanks again! ill have to plug around a take a look at the stuff you guys carry.

Comment

I'm not having any luck finding pictures.. Looks like you'll be one of the very few!

Comment

thank you for looking though... ive been comparing prices and your prices are really good, so when i get around to ordering ill probably be looking you guys up..

also, the 4 2way manual switches... the line goes from the tank, then to the bag correct?

Comment

Sounds good, definitely let me know if I can help you with anything along the way. With the manual management, the lines will run from the tank to the paddle valves, and then from the paddle valves to the corresponding bags.

Comment

cool thanks again... im assuming there is an outlet on the switches for the dumps also...

Comment

Yeah exactly. When you press down on the paddles it will release the air from the bags though the paddle valve itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                      I'm not having any luck finding pictures.. Looks like you'll be one of the very few!
                      Seems to be more popular in Brazil than the US.
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqR68us0qlA&feature=related"]NEW CIVIC 19'' suspensão a ar - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8dNov_iujg&feature=related"]New Civic Suspensão a ar - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZ1hXjSt9o&feature=related"]NEW CIVIC 20" SUSPENSÃO A AR MACAULAY - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

yeah, it seems the 8th gen has taken off alittle better in other areas than the US, Us pretty much just gives love to the Si....

Comment

Working...
                        X