Integra Ground Control Question and Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integra Ground Control Question and Suggestion

I've done some research for a week now, and I am going to buy Koni yellow with Ground Control sleeves and top hats for my 1994 Integra LS. I got tired of my bouncy setup right now and wanted to upgrade before snow starts to fall.

Question is, will I need tophat for front and back? I heard some people say they had just front and is sitting at no wheel gap.

Also, what spring rate should I get? This is my daily driver. I don't mind the roughness of ride quality much, but it can't be too bad. What I really like is something not bouncy.

I'm trying to get the same height as my car now, but not bouncy. Not sure how low it is, so here are some picture. I bought the car with this setup. It has KYB struts with Tein Coilovers. The current setup is really bouncy, any slight bump would cause the front end to bounce.

Get the top hats. Spring rates I'd do 500/600.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Get the top hats. Spring rates I'd do 500/600.
      I have very similiar spring rates on my Integra, rides great.
      Flickr

Comment

I had this setup on my teg too.
        You dont need the top hats in the back, and i would add just a lil over the ots spring rate.
        i ran ots spring rates with the shocks on full stiff and the ride was like 7/10 of how comfortable it was.
        wish i would of gone with a lil stiffer.
        this was my height:
        Last edited by Ludey849; 11-19-2011, 11:18 AM.
        Golf 6 - OEM PLUS

Comment

That's the exact ride height I want. I'm about to order and get 400\320. The roads around my area are not that flat in most area. So, I'm going to have to get something softer. Just hopes it doesn't bounce. Bouncing is what I am afraid of most.

I'm not going to track or autocross. The occasionally spirit driving, but mostly cruising slowly.

More suggestion would be great.
          Last edited by WhiteNeko; 11-19-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Bouncing is from the damper rates in the shocks not matching the spring rates.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
            X