This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sneak peek at AccuAir's iLevel

AccuAir announced the introduction of their iLevel for the iPhone at SEMA last week. It sounds like there are plans for an Android release after the iPhone app goes live. What do you guys think?

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Winner right there, shame I don't own accuair or an iPhone.

Comment

I was waiting for them to do this. So fucking bad ass.

Comment

dude that rocks

Comment

Fucking genius!

If only I had bags/iPhone/working car worth bagging...
          /O O==[][]==O O\
          --------------------------

Comment

will get for sure

Comment

there is going to be a million questions for this but, if someone else has the app and they riding next to you can that slam your car down? what kind of ID system with the ilevel and the car have between each other?
              '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
              '93 civic sedan tbd
              '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie247 View Post
                there is going to be a million questions for this but, if someone else has the app and they riding next to you can that slam your car down? what kind of ID system with the ilevel and the car have between each other?
                I'm almost possitive there is going to be a way to code it to the ecu to prevent that. I can't imagine several people at one event with the app all screwing up each others ride height.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie247 View Post
                  It will have some sort of pin or password that is unique to your phone/ system. So as long as you don't tell your friends, no one will be able to screw with you.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Surely you would make a better interface than that...its the same as the bloody switchspeed...Seems uselessss!
                    [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                      Surely you would make a better interface than that...its the same as the bloody switchspeed...Seems uselessss!
                      Why change something when it works so well?

It's hardly useless as the switchspeed is wired and remains in one location in your car. The iphone can be used anywhere inside or outside the car wirelessly. I'm sure the iphone allows much more room for additional user interface as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rally View Post
                        Why change something when it works so well?

It's hardly useless as the switchspeed is wired and remains in one location in your car. The iphone can be used anywhere inside or outside the car wirelessly. I'm sure the iphone allows much more room for additional user interface as well.
                        I made a wireless SNES controller with more functions than that silly iphone app for $30...I just think there are better ways to spend coin unless they make it more worth while!

Its a cool idea but I think they need to work on it a bit more and have a few more functions and a different layout...They could be thinking a little more outside the box considering its just software!

Comment

I made a wireless SNES controller with more functions than that silly iphone app for $30...I just think there are better ways to spend coin unless they make it more worth while!

Its a cool idea but I think they need to work on it a bit more and have a few more functions and a different layout...They could be thinking a little more outside the box considering its just software!
                          is there a price stated for the phone app? its just another option for those with the system to incorporate a wireless controller and without being overdone. of course anyone can learn to write a program to do the same thing. if you wanted something that strayed away from the original product, you would write your own.
                          Last edited by NegativeCamber; 11-08-2011, 05:49 PM.
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            is there a price stated for the phone app? its just another option for those with the system to incorporate a wireless controller and without being overdone. of course anyone can learn to write a program to do the same thing. if you wanted something that strayed away from the original product, you would write your own.
                            This is true. I would approximate $250-300 for the Bluetooth module and software component.

I don't want to stray away from the sheep but I would like to see a little more initiative from these guys...they do a great job but I think they could do more!

Comment

It's a bit soon to be making so many blind judgments. They haven't even released a price or list of functions yet... You're just looking at teaser pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X