Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from France

Hello all!

i come from France, i heard about stanceworks a bit of everywhere, on wheel whores and somewhere else, perhaps on a sticker on the M.Burroughs' Bimmer seen in picture!
    I'm Nicolas, 24, model and prototype maker, i currently work in a Design school where i do my studies some years ago, i am really into Graphism, design, art, phototgraphy and cars, basically, and i love to mix all of that!

i own a 1981 passat wagon (currently in rebuilding, swap, improving performance and style!) a 1996 US passat TDi wagon (and a US model is really rare here, moreover when you know there is less than 1000 passat B4 TDI in USA) she's crappy as fuck, i almost redo all on this car and i still discover some shit!
    i also have a 1983 BMW E21 318i, she is now a bit like my daily.

Some pics, before the full story of each car if you want for later:
    the 1996 as she was a few months ago:

the new specs will be: fully rebuilt VR6 drivetrains, 5x100 pcd and 280mm brakes (stock are 256 and it is really not enough!), new wheels are New Beetls widened steelies in 7,5x16" and 8,5x16" with 195/40 and 195/45 tires. i do all of that in a few weeks, pictures at this time!

the old passat:

as she was a few years back,
    she is now totally strip off, the plans are threaded arms, wide 3 pieces wheels (PLS from the 70s in 8 and 9,5" x13") all brakes from the Passat TDI and a mk2 golf GTI 16v, the engine was a 55hp 1300cc and is now a 112hp 1800cc out of a mk1 golf GTI with Dual weber carbs, camshaft...
    some pics later, i can't wait to begin again the work on it!

the Bimmer:

she is full stock from 1983, i currently collect all the parts to put on 323i drive trains, i just need now the "softwares": discs, pads, shocks, i have lower arms and other specifical parts of 323i...
    the plans for a not so far future are: a 2,0L engine with the right camshaft, a good rebuilidng injection and airflow from a 3,5L... anywway, the future will spoke!

i hope i do not bored anyone!

Nicolas,
    Last edited by ollycarbs; 01-18-2010, 05:10 AM.

Welcome to SW

Comment

welcome...i know you wanna trade for us spec bumpers on the e21, right?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

From France, eh?
        Your cars are much different [; & better looking i my opinion] from the standard French modding scene... You know; big body-kits, light transplants, etc...

Comment

Cool cars. Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome! Please slam the E21, we need more of them over here.
            Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

love it dude. Widened Steelie love!
              SeenItcrew.com

Comment

thanks for the welcome!

Effin'euro, i think i will keep my euro spec bumpers!
                i definitely do not like old 3 series US specs, i am really into US specs though!
                if you want euro specs bumpers, we can talk about that

gumballer 80, yeah i am not into tuning as it is a bad word in France, no body kit, the style you talk about is more the spanish style but some french guys are full of talent in that!
                i prefer stock and slammed style with good details!

schroedin, slammed the e21 is the plan, don't worry! in a few months or weeks i hope!

Joe Flacco, thanks, i love steelies too, i love the one on the mk4 we can see in your sig, i hope to be able to make me shipped a set of Diamond racing wheels over here next summer for the old passat, but shhhhhhhh!

Ok i have to get back to work, it is 2 pm here!

Thanks guys!
                i love this board yet!

Comment

Originally posted by ollycarbs View Post
                  i prefer stock and slammed style with good details!
                  Yes, simplicity is so good !

Nice cars Nico

Comment

Nice collection.

Welcome to SW

Comment

I appreciate your collection. Good luck with the E21.

I did see a set of US bumpers on German ebay.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Thanks,
                        Purp, your E34 is sick! my next ride will be an E34 (in touring) for sure!

TheNeek, your E21 is sick too, i really love what you do with it, and more wince we replaced black turn signals by orange ones!
                        A friend of mine is currently swapping his 316 (1500cc engine) with the engine of a 528i... and he loves your E21!
                        i hope my e21 will be as cool as yours, man,
                        i guess the US bumpers on german ebay are still on, i don't know who could buy some...
                        bye!

Comment

Welcome, nice set of cars! Get that E21 modded up too.

Comment

hey, some news here...
                            Bored with the B4 passat and its problems so it is almost sold, 1500euros
                            and all ths stuff around it will be too, so complete VR6 refurbished and upgraded drivetrains, 16" widenend steels with brand new tires and 17" VW siaras...
                            with that i will work on the old passat, i don't need money for her but time and on the E21; so the plan is for February, new radiator (he is leaking)
                            refurbishment of the 323I drive train and i am really wondering what to do...
                            GC coilover at 399$ or is it valuable to mod directly my shock-housing with removing spring plate and welding threaded sleeves...
                            Considering i could have almost for free other 323i shock-housings...
                            and i want to find some clean wheels in 15"... i found some Ronal Turbos but i don't want my car too close of TheNeek beauty!
                            we'll see, i can't wait to say byebye to the Asspat! So US she is, i don't want her anymore and a Diesel sucks now, i do 4kms a day...

i will buy a gazoline car on next summer with the money... if anyone knows, i have in mind a 206 16v (140hp), the perfect daily...

OK, that's all, interesting??

it is 2 days i try to see all the ways to slam an E21 or other BMWs with same drive trains ideas...

Comment

Some news again!
                              happy new year to all!

Passat B4 gone this morning, really happy!
                              i will finally be able to spent some times and money on the two old ladies, in the end on the month i will see a friend to work on how to slam the E21, i have the parts, i need the welder...
                              i will continue the work on the B2 passat, i really just need time on her, some parts but time...
                              New toy and daily coming in 5 days, can't wait... "stanceable" and no VW or BMW!

Just want to share my joice!

hey and will finally get my iMac i7!

Comment

Working...
                              X