DC2 Integra Coilover Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC2 Integra Coilover Help

I have tried both Skunk2 and Megan racing coilover on my car but still short an inch in the REAR. These colis adjust from the bottom which I have cranked all the way, if I adjust the spring down I do get the inch I am looking for however the car rides like crap.

I have also tried a 6 inch shorter spring with both 8K & 10K stiffness, still no difference unless I move the springs down. I don't know what else to try, maybe longer springs compared to the original 8 inch springs?? I am stuck and needing your help / input please...

when it comes to full coilovers your pretty much stuck man. if it has two perches take one off, if it has a helper spring, take it off also.
    should of gone with koni/gc w/top hats for the teggy. thats what i had on mine, and i recommend it to everyone.
    Golf 6 - OEM PLUS

Comment

BC coilovers with the extreme low kit are the lowest full coilover I know of for the car. But Koni/GC is still the lowest from what I remember.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Koni/GC. Best low for your buck.

Comment

Thanks guys...

Just feel like crap, spent all this time & $$ where everyone I spoke to recommended this setup. Going to check GC tomorrow and just bite the bullet and get those.

Comment

Gotta go with the crowd, Shortened shaft Koni's and GC Coils/extended tophats were on both of my Civics.

Comment

Working...
            X