New guy from Orlando.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Orlando.

Hey guys I found out about you guys @ Fixx Fest and decided to check out the site.

I had the turbo 850 wagon that was entered in the Volvo comp. Its stock on the suspension for the moment because suspension parts for Volvo don’t exist; you really have to make your own set up. Any ways I thought I would post up some pix of my wagon and some pix of my Girls accord. Nothing super crazy on her car just 18” and dropzone’s……
    Anyways on to the pix…..
    This is my wagon…as you can see tons of room for improvement. But again its all stock so once I get the suspension set up how I want it should sit very nice. Wheels are 17x7.5 OE Volvo Nebula Replicas, Sitting on 215 40’s. as you can see not really stretched just nice and flush with the wheel.

And the accord……
    I know a lot of you if not most of you are lower than this but its not bad for a chicks car…

Yes she has stretch… 205 35 18” in the front and 225 30 in the back.

Right now she is on stock accord wheels until we can change out the wheels (highway construction cracked 1 of the wheels and after sending it to be fixed it cracked again 2 weeks later) so we are thinking 18” white mesh wheels with polished lips (already had a set and it looked sick with em).
    ]

That Volvo has some serious potential. Maybe it was a message when one of those rims cracked twice. Welcome to the site!

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
      That Volvo has some serious potential. Maybe it was a message when one of those rims cracked twice. Welcome to the site!
      lol yea. she actually got the car like that, so it wasn't our choice for wheels. we did have the white mesh wheels on it, but they were used and 1 turned out to be bent so we returned them cause the guy couldnt fix it. but im hoping to convert her from a honda chick to a Euro slut...so well see how that turns out....after fixx fest she seems to be down for a Cabrio...

Comment

welcome, dig the volvo not so much the rims on the accord.
        -Jay

Comment

Euro slut ftw!
          Wagon has so much potential it would be a shame to pass it up because there are no suspension parts available...

Comment

oh trust me im not gonna pass it up. the only "direct bolt on" they have are lowering springs that give 1.6" drop. i seriously don't think thats gonna cut it. so the plan is to make a custom coilover set up using koni yellows. it requires cutting the the lower spring seat then useing universal coil overs insted of OEM springs. a few of the volvo guys have done this set up however the run into issues afte 2" of drop with the Axels. so thats my next project.

Comment

Working...
            X