How Low can I go????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Low can I go????

I am wondering in a couple months to get coilovers and have been checking out DDM coils for a bit and am wondering (although this may be dumb) can every set of coils go as low as the rest? I want to try to SLAM my car for cheap BUT dunno if DDMs can do it? Any input?

It varies; depends on how far down they're threaded and how long the springs are.

Comment

no, no every set of coilovers has the same range of adjustability, annnnd i'm not familiar with those so i can't help you with how low they will go

www.effineuro.com

Comment

If you're talking e36, DDMs go really low in the front and pretty low in the rear. Not sure how much shock travel the fronts have when down all the way but they go lowwww and are good enough to stance a car very nicely if that's what you're wondering.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. Ollie is your BMW on coils? because your stance is kinda what I want. Maybe even lower

Comment

Save your pennies and do it right.

Comment

Well 750 sounds good if I can be slammed but I don't wanna spend/can't afford to spend 1500 on GC coils either.

Comment

Working...
              X