// Bippu-Car \\

Comment

+1 on the Lexus.
      -Eric
      08 VIP Style xB

Comment

how much you think it is? estimation?

Comment

Seriously? Its called google...do some homework and if you have specific questions about a specific kit or component then come back and ask.
          -Eric
          08 VIP Style xB

Comment

i was thinking someone at bag rider to help me and if i need universal kit or something i don't find specific kit and price on google

Comment

Yeah the LS400 will be the cheapest to bag. If you have coilovers already you can just do a bag over coil setup and the least expensive management (manual paddle valves) will bring you to around $1,400 for a full kit.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                Yeah the LS400 will be the cheapest to bag. If you have coilovers already you can just do a bag over coil setup and the least expensive management (manual paddle valves) will bring you to around $1,400 for a full kit.
                i should buy the car this week? do you have a kit with strut I'm buying an oem one no mod and i want to start with the bag setup

Comment

Originally posted by WillE28 View Post
                  i should buy the car this week? do you have a kit with strut I'm buying an oem one no mod and i want to start with the bag setup
                  Air Force has struts for your car and paired with our manual management, you're looking at $2,600. If you wanted a more advanced control system, the price would go up from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                    Air Force has struts for your car and paired with our manual management, you're looking at $2,600. If you wanted a more advanced control system, the price would go up from there.
                    the car a bought is a lexus ls400 93 oem bagged what can i do to be able to slam it with bag?

Comment

the car a bought is a lexus ls400 93 oem bagged what can i do to be able to slam it with bag?
                      From what I know, most people who have ls400's end up switching over to coils and the ones that do bag them either go with a Universal Air setup or something like Air Force/ D2. I think a couple people put a switch to release the air from the oem suspension but they weren't able to get that low. Maybe someone else will chime in?

Comment

yup a will do a coilover conversion... can you do bracket for every aftermarket coilover?

Comment

at 740 being on that list.

Definitely the LS400

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                            at 740 being on that list.

Definitely the LS400
                            its was for helping choose my next car...finnaly i got a ls400

Comment

yup a will do a coilover conversion... can you do bracket for every aftermarket coilover?
                              UVA makes MacPheron and non MacPherson brackets for the Aero Sport bags. They are universal brackets so as long as the diameter of your strut bodies are under 55mm, they should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X