Coilovers and Lowering Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilovers and Lowering Spring

Heyy guyz i have a couple questions.....I have a 2000 e46 and i want to lower it, I probably have 1 inch between the tire and the fender in the front and maybe 1.5 inches in the rear. But every lowering kit or coilover set I see sayz 1.5 inch drop in front and 1.75 in rear and those are the ones on the conservative side. I only want 1 in drop in front and maybe 1.25 or 1.5 in rear, any ideas?And under $600 or 700! Thanks

1990 325is- current project
    1986 325e- Parts Donator
    2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
    1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

i had some springs that would of been perfect! i just sold them 2 days ago
    -Jorge-

Comment

how much did you sell them for and what company were they?

1990 325is- current project
      1986 325e- Parts Donator
      2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
      1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

UUC v1 90 bucks shipped
        -Jorge-

Comment

That's just a maximum drop I think... Coils should be able to put you at almost OEM ride height. Then anywhere between that and whatever drop they're claiming is what you can set it at. That's the beauty of coils. I could be wrong, someone else with more knowledge will chime in I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
          X