StanceWorks East Coast Show???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StanceWorks East Coast Show???

Hey it's just an idea, but I think it'd be a great idea for StanceWorks to host an all East Coast show maybe in Virginia or something. Pre-registration only which would require picture of car/mod list (to avoid rice), deposit, and contact info. Not to compete with HF or anything, but I know the movement is really catching on, on the East Coast. Maybe sometime in summer 2010? It's just a suggestion...

personally i think there would be a bigger crowd if it were in the tri state area. I would love to have a show full of cars that defined stance. im in for 2010 as long as it is not more then 4-5 hours away from Long Island
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

I'm down. Anywhere on the east coast is good for me. I'll be legal summer of next year. It'd be cool to have a big event similar to stance of the union on the east coast.

Comment

from what i know of, theres just as many "stance whores" in florida as there are in the tristate if not more. so thats why i think virginia is a prime area to choose.
        theres nothing like taping up the car and going on a 4 or 5 hour rally

Comment

[shameless plug] As a warm up to a StanceWorks show everyone can come on out to my show, the BlownEuros Spring GTG. This will be the 5th year running the event and all proceeds go to a charitable organization (Last year was the American Red Cross). The event is held just north of philadelphia for all makes and models and last year we had ~ 1300 cars show up throughout the day.

The tentative plan for this year is to have it the weekend of April 18th. [/shameless plug]
          “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Tri-State FTW.
            SAABaru.
            IvyLeagueEast

Comment

Lol Virginia, the state of ridiculous car laws and basically getting reamed by the police for anything that isn't stock. No thanks

Now a tristate area show on the other hand...

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

alright. then let it be.
                NY it is
                can anyone chime in to prepare something for the summer please????
                since the people/viewers of hellaghey seem not to want a show on the northeast area

Comment

I'm down for a VA meet
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

NY definitely. we should try to get an abandoned airfield or something to do the meet at. I will get some more details and pics of where i am thinking. would be sick
                    sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

there is an abandoned air field in brooklyn.

Comment

I'm up for a NY show for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by OMG TSX View Post
                          there is an abandoned air field in brooklyn.
                          yep thats where i was going with that. If they allowed us to show there, that would be a sick spot to meet up. there is also a strip out east on the island, smithtown to be exact, but i hear that they wont rent it for the day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X