E36 saloon in need of subtle stance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 saloon in need of subtle stance!

Hey guys new here so hiya from blighty! Im all new to the 'stance' world so please be patient!5 Iv got an e36 saloon and I'm about to put some new Contours on it. I want a slightly wider track with a little stretch on the tyres nothing too excessive just a little more than oem!
    Any advice guys and girls??

Cheers...

Paul...

Contours are 7.5/8.5 wide and et 38, yeah? Can't do much as far as stretching tires. I would do like 20mm spacers all around to give you a good stance. (That should be good if my specs are right) Are your fenders rolled at all?

Comment

No pal, standard fenders! This is why I was asking about the stretch. Would 20mm not cause it to rub??

Paul...

Comment

Are you lowered? any pics of your car?

Comment

It's on springs at moment but iv got some coilovers to go on with the wheels.
          Some pics:

It is lowered but the rims on it are nasty! They really let the whole car down. Hopefully with a bit of help from you guys I can get it looking like it's meant to...
          What's your opinions??

Paul...

Comment

20mms might be tight then if your fenders are not rolled.

Comment

How about if I went for a little stretch? Say 215/45's on the front and 225/40's on the rear?

Paul...

Comment

take out a measuring tool, and measure from the side of your tire to the edge of the unrolled fender. (i.e on fender on the inside) what ever that measurement is, that is how big of a spacer you can run. easy.
                -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

215/40 front and 235/40 rears with 15 mm spacers all round should see you flush.

Comment

Working...
                  X