Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUBS IN THE SHRUBS OCT 16th

"DUBS IN THE SHRUBS"

The meet will take place at the Peoples State Forrest CT (same place as DITT) and is scheduled for
    10/16/11 starting at 10 a.m. and going til whenever you want to leave. I have ok'd this with the management of the Peoples Forrest so it's official. This will be a ONE TIME event (not annual) were not trying to "replace" DITT just giving people a meet to attend in it's off year. We want this to be a big event (even though it is last minute) it's welcome to all makes but will keep mainly the same format as previous DUBS shows here. Hopefully we'll have good weather as I haven't set a rain date yet. Grilling, food, drinks, pets (and a Honda or two) are welcome but we need to be respectful of the area since it is a state forrest. I remember last year some guy in a NISMO kept doing "ricer" fly-by's, if you want to drive that way the weekend of the meet I suggest you go to Lebanon, not DITS. I will have an official flyer up as soon as I have the time (hopefully tomorrow)

If I have left any information out i.e. directions, my contact info etc. I'll update it with the flyer.
    If you have questions pm me.
Working...
X