STANCE|WORKS EVENT:: AUTUMN TREFFEN -- October 7th -- Big Bear, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STANCE|WORKS EVENT:: AUTUMN TREFFEN -- October 7th -- Big Bear, CA

Every year Big Bear California celebrates Oktoberfest as any traditional German town would. Droves of Volkswagens and Audis have made the trek up the moutain roads each year to see old friends and take part in the Oktoberfest Car event . This year STANCE|WORKS will be throwing a get together to kick the weekend off right. Join us on October 7th at 8PM in the large parking lot at Northwood Resort. All makes and models are welcome and we encourage you and your friends to bring your stanced rides out to meet fellow enthusiasts. Following the event, you can enjoy the Oktoberfest weekend festivities and car show in an authentic German feeling scenery. It’s bound to be a good time.

STANCE|WORKS has a batch of rooms reserved at the Northwood Resort under a group rate. In order to book your room and get the group rate, just mention that you’re attending ‘OktoberFest 2011′

Northwood Resort
    40650 Village Drive
    Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
    8PM October 7th, 2011

I won't be able to make it to the event since my flight lands at LAX at 10:45pm. I'll try to make it up there on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff.T View Post
      I won't be able to make it to the event since my flight lands at LAX at 10:45pm. I'll try to make it up there on Saturday.
      That'd be awesome if you could make it. We've been missing you around here.

Comment

The Lowly Gentlemen will have a booth setup at this event as well as the Oktoberfest event on Saturday. Be sure to stop by and check out our STANCE|WORKS gear and other automotive fashion pieces....all at a special event discounted price.

See you guys up there

Comment

Working...
        X