FS - 17x8.5 MIM/Speedline RUF CTR wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - 17x8.5 MIM/Speedline RUF CTR wheels

I got these wheels a few months back in a trade against my BBS Splits.
    Thought they were worth snapping up as i'd never seen another set before.

Anyway, they're very rare MIM/Speedline RUF CTR wheels, freshly refurbed in metallic silver. Look very similar to Rotiform NUE with a dish.
    They're exactly the same wheels as found on the RUF CTR Yellowbird, only 8.5J all round and BMW fitment.
    They currently have a full set of tyres on them in very good condition and also come with a full set of brand new RUF gel-dome badges.

Wheel Diameter: 17"
    Wheel Width: 8.5"
    ET: 38
    PCD: 5x120
    Centre-bore: 72.1mm
    Front Tyres: 205/40/17 Cooper (7mm tread, run for 200 miles), 205/40/17 Enduro (8mm tread, brand new)
    Rear Tyres: Both 205/40/17 Federal (7mm tread, run for 200 miles)

Wheels were due to be run at Players on my E36, but due to unforeseen issues with my car, they didn't make it past the end of my driveway.
    I am planning on running them at VW Westside next weekend so you can see them on the car there. They really do look lovely and are something utterly different.

I'm looking for £700ono due to the condition and rarity.
    £750 with the Cooper tyre being replaced for a brand new Enduro to match the other front.
    Also interested in swaps for wheels in 17"/18" in BMW or Porsche fitment (Would love some Futura's or BBS RC 1-piece wheels). Try me!

Wheels are located in Soham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
    May courier in the UK for extra, but no International shipping.
    PM me on here or text 07540354013.

A few pics...

They look awesome, good luck

Comment

how can i view the photos of these wheels? I own this set now but would love to see what they are like on a bmw

Comment

Working...
      X