ae86 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ae86 help

so i might be getting an ae86, but im having trouble finding affordable coils and other suspension parts in my research, i cant be fabricatiing anything on my own, but i also cant afford to be dropping thousands of monies on coils etc. if someone could help me out with specific brands on affordable parts they know and trust that would be awesome.
    thanks all

stance coils
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

lol, didnt i mention price? i would kill to have stance. but dont have 1200 bucks.

Comment

I would change your username to Cost[of]Fitment

Comment

Go with BC coilovers. there br series works great for daily and track driving, easy to change dampness, and even cheaper then stance. They are compared to Tein Flex.

Comment

I know you are on a budget but seriously just hold out for the good stuff. Its frowned upon but just cut springs until then.

Coming from experience though I recommend Techno Toy Tuning for your AE86. Yes the coilovers with camber plates are about $1600 but its the best suspension I have ever rolled on. These guys specialize in the AE86 chassis and know what they are doing. Call them up, ask for Gabe, and tell him Brent from TN with the Celica recommended you, and you may save a few bills. I own every component he sells and let me tell you this stuff is well made and rides perfect!

Comment

if you can't afford to spend 1200 on coils then you should probably forget about working\modding cars
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                if you can't afford to spend 1200 on coils then you should probably forget about workingmodding cars
                agreed^^^

Not always smart to take the cheapest route. Next thing you know you will need replacements a few months later.

Comment

Working...
                X