Hey... new as you can tell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey... new as you can tell.

so found this while lurking around on another forum and decided to join... beautiful cars and amazing stances.

Pics of my ex:
    2004 Indigo Blue Mazda3... custom turbo 512WHP, and lots of suspension goodies (gt-spec chassis braces, kwv3 coilovers, mazdaspeed camber kits, racing beat sway bars, etc...)

Current:
    2004 GTI 1.8T
    This is a work in progress, I've got coils that I will install after winter as well a set of staggered BBS RS's.

Welcome!
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

welcome!
      Lo-Fi lifestyle

"Våld löser alla problem"

Comment

Very nice. Engine bay pics of the Mazda?

Comment

lol have you blown a motor in the 3 yet??

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Thanks to all, unfortunately Its been 4 years since I got rid of the mazda, between moving around because of the army and losing my old laptop, I have no pics of the engine bay. Fully built engine by Cosworth, and microtech lt-10 standalone very well tuned by a very good friend of mine in PR, so fortunatly never had any issues with the engine. It also helped that I ran 3 differnt tunes... a 93 oct daily tuned to around 380WHP, a race fuel weekend tune at about 460WHP and the dyno whore tune at 512 WHP.
            Last edited by nab33; 11-12-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Wow, you failed selling the 3 for a GTI, lol...oh well, that was a sick car. The GTI should be sick when you get it going...even though it's gonna be just like every other GTI out there, lol...

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

lol, thanks... I didn't want to get rid of the 3, but I had no chioce... Picked up the GTI for a good price and will more than likley become the wifes car when I find a Datsun 240z for myself ...

Comment

i like the gti more.

Flickr

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
                      That blue shade is mystifying [; Golf].

Comment

Working...
                      X