Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEELER: Hellrot Red 2001 BMW 330Ci

It's an 2001 BMW 330Ci 5sp 124,xxx miles

leather interior with "sport" seats. harmon kardon stereo with single disc cd player.

Mods:

-DDM adjustable coilovers, 6/9K spring rates. They are set on full stiff right now and it really isn't that bad. can be a bit bouncy but when you pay $800 for coilovers you can'tcomplain too much.

-UUC TSE3 cat-back. best sounding non-m3 exhaust you can get unless your running headers, which i am not. it's a $1,200 exhaust.

-short shifter kit

-just replaced the front control arms and bushings with polyurethane ones

-K&N Cold air intake

-just replaced the brake rotors and pads less than 600 miles ago

-debaded and ever piece of chrome has be painted flat black

Wheels are Work Equips. Yes they are real, lol i get asked if they are reps all the time. i purchased them from rbwheels.com. for some reason when i got them i noticed that the fronts were a flat lip and the rears were a stepped. but i didnt really care.

fronts are 17x8.5 and rears are 17x9.5 both et35

i'm running 16mm front and 19mm rear 5x120 to 5x114.3 adapters making the offsets to 19 front and 16 rear.

i'm running 205/40 front and 215/40 rear, A little bit of stretch lol.Also have stock style 68 wheels that i had previously painted flat black

few imperfections in paint rock chips a door ding. i got rear ended by a box truck in a parking lot also a while back. it wasnt bad so i used the money i collected to but wheels instead lulz also two small dents on either side of the roof where i had a bike rack and had a small incident running late for work involving my bike and a low car port, also not noticable unless you get right ontop of it.

Also i forgot to mention i have plaid headliner haha i have all the pillars done and have not found time to finish the roof.

anyways on to the pics...

Just for reference.

The rear looks abnormally high in these pics I think i was uber low on gas but i'm usually tucking tire in the rear, the front are adjusted all the way down and i wish they went lower but oh well

I am not in any hurry to get rid of it, and i'm not sure what i can expect to get out of i, but im just seeing whats out there.
    -Brandon-

Nice looking car, GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

glws

Comment

Car no longer for sale
          -Brandon-

Comment

Hey Brandon

Comment

^hey? lol not sure who you are....

*edit* did some digging... and whats up Jordan........? lol

Okay so I decided to keep my car.... until I found something I want BADD! So the car is back up for sale! If the seller of the car i'm trying to get backs out or someone nicks it before i can get my hands on it, i will have to back out of selling my car as well since the only reason i'm trying to sell mine is to get this other car.
              Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 12-19-2009, 03:51 AM.
              -Brandon-

Comment

Very interested. PMed
                3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Still for sale? Looks sick, lower then the Civic. GLWS.
                  Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

Not really looking to sell anymore. But I guess anything is for sale for the right price lol. Feel free to pm me some offers... The worst I can do is say no thanks.
                    -Brandon-

Comment

ill paypal 1k for it right now

you change your mind like a woman

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Working...
                      X