Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Im after picking up a nice BMW looking to seriously go about giving it a proper stance. I have OEM e46 M3 alloys and 235/40/R17 tyres all round, it's also lowered 40mm all round. Please point me in the right direction of giving it a mean looking stance! E.g. tyres, spacers etc etc.. Love the site!!!

Welcome, not a fan of the wheels though.
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Okay to do it cheap get a grinder or cut off wheel and cut springs till you get the wheels flush with the wheelwells. This way you wont have to worry too much about rolling fenders. Next paint the wheels, I suggest black or a similar dark color.

If you got money to burn; Coilovers, new wheels (reference wheel and tire section), more stretch on the tires (again w&t section). possibly spacers too if the fitment is off although if you pick out your wheels properly spacers will be unnecissary.

-Webb

Comment

first thing id do is get rid of these rimz
        pretty sure u can swap em for something more appealing

Comment

Wider wheels with a lower offset. Smaller tires, coils, and spacers if necessary. Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
              Wider wheels with a lower offset. Smaller tires, coils, and spacers if necessary. Welcome to the site!
              'nuff said.

Comment

^ +1 now get to work

oh welcome to the SW!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X