.:: Keep KW V2 or upgrade? ::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .:: Keep KW V2 or upgrade? ::.

I am running KW V2 on the car as it sits, doing a good deal of body work on front / rear (wider), and a very aggressive wheel setup on order.

Should I stick with KW V2, as it seems to be a fairly soft setup and I think that stiff is the best way to go.

I know nothing of the pecking order of suspension, so looking for advice...what is the best suspension to replace my KW for a stiff / track style setup that is fully adjustable (camber, ride height, etc) and will enable me to slam the car as much as desired?

Sounds like you need to stiffen up your KWs man. Mine are rock hard when they're set to full stiff
    4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

make sure they are adjusted properly. v2's are one of the better coils available.

Comment

Okay, thanks fellas - that being said, arent V2s slightly dated and since been surpassed by newer models and companies?

Comment

Just moved the thread over the Coilovers section.

Cannot wait to see the finished product after this work.

Comment

you could always do a swift spring upgrade on your v2s but try adjusting the dampening on them first, if you google the spring upgrade tho many people are happy with that and you can get any spring rates you want and they will be linear which is much better than the progressive that they come with

other than that a set of AST would be a nice upgrade
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
            X