On the real: E30 Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the real: E30 Coilovers

I'm relatively close to picking up some JOM Blueline's, but i've just been curious if anyone has had any horror stories with these? I'm not looking for any type of serious race or autox setup, but i'm just working on getting low. As of now, i'm riding on blown stock shocks and bouncing like i'm supposed to be in a rap video. That being said, i'm sure anything new would be amazing in comparison. Anyways, i'm attracted to the JOM's because of the amount of drop for dollars spent. I've found them fairly cheap a few places online, and i'm considering as many angles and options as i can. If there are other methods you have used to get lower, let's hear it. (please be as detailed as possible when replying. i'm a bit of a newb with suspension, but i'm doing my homework, trust me.)

I know this has been a fairly touchy subject in other posts (which is why i've decided to post a whole new thread), but that's the opposite of what i'm looking for here. PLEASE- don't just reply to bash another setup that you think sucks or is completely moronic to use. All i'm asking is for some real feedback on different setups that YOU are currently using or have used in the past. Also, some pic action would be nice too.

If you get JOMs, you'll end upwanting to run different springs, like eibachs to get a decent amount of low

Flickr

Comment

So would i be better off simply getting springs and shocks individually, or would the JOM's be a better start? To be perfectly honest, i'm hoping to get as low as your sig pic, so whatever takes me there will probably be the route i take. I'm still sitting on my factory 14's, but i'm eventually hoping for a nice tuck with some 16's or 17's.
      Last edited by E3P0; 08-30-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

imo youd be better off saving a little more and getting GC coilovers
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

The adjustable GC coilover conversion springs?

Comment

Working...
          X