Opinions on rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on rims

I just picked up a g37s not to long ago looking for a set of wheels to rock for h2o in a few weeks. Ive found a few sets of wheels i like. I cant figure out if 18's will look too small on the car. I found a set of work rezax's there 18x8.5 18x9.5 but i feel there just to small. I am capable of picking up a set of forgestar f10's 20x9" / +26mm 20x10.5" / +36mm for cheap this week but i dont know if im really into them. They would be just for h2o. Ive never had a set of rims bigger than 19's. This is my first jap car. And its a little hard to go off of what other people rock on there g's because everyone puts either vossens or something stupid on their car. Everything i like doesnt fit the car. My previous cars were a 335i and a mk5 gti it was much easier to find wheels for those cars. And now im coming down to 4 weeks away to get a set of wheels. I just want to hear some opinions from you guys.

I'm not a fan of Forgestars, and with the right tires the WORKS will look OK. I'd go with the WORKS, and slam it.
    StatusRacing.com
    Configure YOUR Seat Here
    Tel: 1.480.265.8600
    Email: sales@statusracing.com
    Fan us on Facebook

Comment

My car is already slammed on the stock 19's and they even look to small width wise. I used to have a set of your seats in my mk5 gti. Jason hooked me up with them they were carbon kevlar ring's.

Comment

Working...
      X