Northwest Toy Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest Toy Run

Disclaimer: I am in no way an organizer/affiliate of this event, just posting it on this website to get more people to go.

NW TOY RUN 2009
    6th ANNUAL

December 5, 2009
    Time: 12:00 pm
    Place: Pacific Raceways
    Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC. 5th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( www.pacificraceways.com ). DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 700 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE.
    LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

The web page is not up yet, hopefully soon

Some pics from 08 http://www.flickr.com/photos/3338446...7611410571704/

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWSOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! This will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

The last few years we have been meeting up and driving as together as we could. Proved to be very difficult and time consuming. This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there!

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

I am planning on going if I don't have to work.

You coming on the food drive cruise this saturday?

Comment

The photography forum? I think ill be there if the weather is decent..

Comment

yep, ill be there and probably around 10 others from our group

Comment

and why is this in the photography forum? wtf? haha

Comment

My fault, when I moved it I clicked photography by mistake. All fixed

Comment

Hey this is coming up next weekend...

Anyone in the Lynnwood or surrounding area want to have a pre-meet at say Ash Way Park and Ride and roll down as a group?

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

I am in Kirkland... As of now I have the day off and will be going.

Comment

noooooooo. why cant we have one in january

Comment

because....christmas is in december? lol

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

yup...

Comment

Yeah, so organizing a premeet/convoy to the Toy Run. Here's the info:

Did this last year, figured we might as well do it again...since the official meeting place is just at the Raceway this year, thinking we could meet up at 10am, and leave around 10:30, something like that.

Meet at Ash Way Park and Ride.

Ash Way and 164th St.W, off exit 183 from I-5.

Gonna post this on multiple forums to hopefully get a good size group together to roll down. Feel free to post it on other forums as well.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Working...
                        X