BMW e32 coilovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW e32 coilovers?

what options do I have for a quality, adjustable suspension kit for my 1987 735i?

lowtec have coilovers for the e32

Comment

Yeah, supposedly lowtec offers a kit now but I haven't seen anyone that actually has it. You could also use most any e34 or e28 kit with some minor modifications. GC, KW, Nex, K-sport, BC racing, D2.. I made a homemade kit for my e34 using Koni/Bilsteins because I had a bad experience with the cheap Taiwanese shocks that come with Nex coilovers. Shcoks will also be the weak point with K-sport/BC/D2. You will have to cut/shorten/modify the struts with all these setups... But KW, lowtec(supposedly) and GC all offer ready-made bolt it kits for a little more money.

Comment

Originally posted by jcbe34 View Post
        Yeah, supposedly lowtec offers a kit now but I haven't seen anyone that actually has it. You could also use most any e34 or e28 kit with some minor modifications. GC, KW, Nex, K-sport, BC racing, D2.. I made a homemade kit for my e34 using Koni/Bilsteins because I had a bad experience with the cheap Taiwanese shocks that come with Nex coilovers. Shcoks will also be the weak point with K-sport/BC/D2. You will have to cut/shorten/modify the struts with all these setups... But KW, lowtec(supposedly) and GC all offer ready-made bolt it kits for a little more money.
        Then what better coilovers for e32/e34?

Comment

If lowtec is bolt on they are the best bet cause they are like half the price of GC/KW.. gotta check.

Comment

Working...
          X