Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 M3 People ~ !

Besides BC Racing Coilovers,
    What are some other suspension(s) you guys recommend for me to be "Slammed Out" ?

my choice would be
    #1 Stanceworks ZCC
    #2 KW v2
    #3 KW v1

tho you live in US of A
    as i understand ground control is decent, you have some free range, as deciding spring rates etc.

tho, having owned KW v1 and having ZCC atm, i must say i can have some really tight fitment with the zcc and still have a nice ride with out rubbing.
    was not able to do it so close with the v1, and not rub.
    basing my v2 on number two spot, because i have ridden in a few cars with that setup, and its really nice.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

currently i have stanceworks zeroclearance coilovers and i previously i had ground controls...

i thought the ground control kit was awesome but i wanted to go lower and have a more aggressive setup, so i went with the stanceworks kit. i can't even explain how good the car rides. the only time i rub (and it is minimal bc it doens't even rub away tire shine, so i suspect that it's more of a contact issue than rubbing) is on big dips, not bumps. LOVE IT

Comment

Buy my stanceworks zero clearance. You will not regret it

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Buy my stanceworks zero clearance. You will not regret it

Tho True...

If I had the cash, I would get his before someone else does. A friend of mine had them in his 97 E36 M3/4dr. Slammed, it was a beauty...18's tucked all around and still rode nice. However, he also had a pair of adjustable rear arms for camber (Tho if you're going with Style 5's, you might not need them).

Cliff Notes....

-Buy SeanDub's set up (or someone else's... or swing some extra cake for new)

-get some adjustable rear arms

-Install and proceed to Ride It Like You Stole It
          Last edited by Okin; 08-21-2011, 03:29 PM.

Originally posted by Zic
          i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

If I had the cash, I would buy SeanDubs set up right now, but I only have 1200.

Comment

What do you guys think of BC Racing Coilovers?

Comment

Sending you a message, check your PM box in 3...2...1....
                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

BC Racing good or not?

Comment

SILVERS NEOMAX.

BC Racing IMO is junk.

Comment

If you're just slamming the car, BC, Megan, Ksport/D2, anything really... Just don't buy Racelands lol
                      StatusRacing.com
                      Configure YOUR Seat Here
                      Tel: 1.480.265.8600
                      Email: sales@statusracing.com
                      Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Okin View Post
                        Tho True...

If I had the cash, I would get his before someone else does. A friend of mine had them in his 97 E36 M3/4dr. Slammed, it was a beauty...18's tucked all around and still rode nice. However, he also had a pair of adjustable rear arms for camber (Tho if you're going with Style 5's, you might not need them).

Cliff Notes....

-Buy SeanDub's set up (or someone else's... or swing some extra cake for new)

-get some adjustable rear arms

-Install and proceed to Ride It Like You Stole It
                        New what? Zcc? There aren't anymore being made at the moment.
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

i have a full groiund control set up and i am very very very low and i love it but imop the new stanceworks coils are amazing for low riding

Comment

Originally posted by blowntwofive View Post
                            i have a full groiund control set up and i am very very very low and i love it but imop the new stanceworks coils are amazing for low riding
                            ive got the ground control street/ touring coilovers right now and im still not satisfied. ive contacted ground control to see if they make shorter spring sets front and rear so i can go lower but what they sent me is the stiffest and shortest spring sets theyve got. i really wanna get rid of these and get my hands on some stanceworks zcc...

Comment

I had BCs on my E46 and I could not of been any happier, the ride was amazing and they can go quite low. Definitely money well spent. I had 9k/10k rates, and it was the perfect ride. I would definitely recommend them.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                              X