Camber Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camber Problem

Well my friend is trying to dial in her setup and were running into a problem after puttin camber kit on still looks the same..cars a 2000 Integra with Rota Grids 16x8 20 offset can anyone help?

Check Out My Blog!!!...............Evojm27's Adventures

Your post is extremely vague...

What looks the same?
    Is this a front or rear camber kit?
    What kind of suspension?
    Why did you even buy a camber kit?

Why Rotas?!

(The last question was a joke.)

Also, the easier it is for me to read your post, the more I can help
    Last edited by StatusRacing; 08-17-2011, 07:52 PM.
    StatusRacing.com
    Configure YOUR Seat Here
    Tel: 1.480.265.8600
    Email: sales@statusracing.com
    Fan us on Facebook

Comment

I hear its due to running rotas

Comment

Originally posted by StatusRacing View Post
        Your post is extremely vague...

What looks the same?
        Is this a front or rear camber kit?
        What kind of suspension?
        Why did you even buy a camber kit?

Why Rotas?!

(The last question was a joke.)

Also, the easier it is for me to read your post, the more I can help
        Sorry lol well we adjusted the camber on the kit and it didnt do squat even maxxed them out and nothing wheels are still poking out (Front Camber Kit)

Comment

Camber plates up front only do so much. Did you install them right? A lot of people install them sideways (dont ask why) so they're more like caster plates

But chances are the rotas are creating an optical illusion and just look bad from any angle

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
            Camber plates up front only do so much. Did you install them right? A lot of people install them sideways (dont ask why) so they're more like caster plates

But chances are the rotas are creating an optical illusion and just look bad from any angle
            Integra's don't have camber plates, they use UCAs for their camber adjustment up front, and camber arms in the rear.

That said, OP why do you even need to adjust the camber? Those specs really aren't aggressive, and shouldn't need any adjustment at all. The natural camber from the drop should take car of it no problem.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Integra's don't have camber plates, they use UCAs for their camber adjustment up front, and camber arms in the rear.

That said, OP why do you even need to adjust the camber? Those specs really aren't aggressive, and shouldn't need any adjustment at all. The natural camber from the drop should take car of it no problem.

The wheels out back sit fine after adjusting camber but the front still pokes way to much

Comment

Post pics.

If you loosened the bolts on the ball joint of the upper control arm while the car is jacked up off the ground... You should be able to push the top of that wheel in quite a bit. Max that neg. camber out, son! There's no way that you're adjusting camber and it's not changing the look at all.
                StatusRacing.com
                Configure YOUR Seat Here
                Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Here's a DIY on the install, maybe you can use it see if you made any mistakes on install?

StatusRacing.com
                  Configure YOUR Seat Here
                  Fan us on Facebook

Comment

It just occured to me that you might have the wrong camber kit... What kit did you order? The DC2 (94-01 Integra) uses the same camber kit as the EG (92-95 Civic). You might have an EK (96-00 Civic) camber kit. Not sure if that would even fit, but it's a possibility. Post a pic of your exact camber kit, and one from inside the wheel well.
                    StatusRacing.com
                    Configure YOUR Seat Here
                    Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Well they definitely make camber plates for integras.

With adjustable ucas you should have some nice adjustability. But you also dont need much with an 8j +20

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                        Well they definitely make camber plates for integras.

With adjustable ucas you should have some nice adjustability. But you also dont need much with an 8j +20
                        Really? The only camber plates I've ever seen for Integras were custom fab pieces.
                        StatusRacing.com
                        Configure YOUR Seat Here
                        Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                        X