KW v1 vs. AST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KW v1 vs. AST

I want to lower my Mini using either kw variant1's or AST's. then some wide wheels
    has anyone had experience using these, or suggestions...trying to get stupid low.
    thanks

Read up on monotube vs. Twin tube dampers....I've always preferred the monotubes with high spring rates. AST is worth every penny.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

I know for my m3 i should have went AST in the beginning but i was going to start to race the car, but they are going to be way better than the kws...i was using kwv2 tho
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

For stupid low any quality coilover will do. Just make sure they go low enough for your needs. Instead of going kw v1 I would check if st makes a set for your car. Same as v1 but galvanized instead of stainless steel, and you could save a bit of money to go towards a nice set if wheels.

Comment

ST does make a coilover kit but on there website there is no picture. But they are cheaper than the KW so i'd rather get um

Comment

Got the V1's, cool

Comment

Just put them on, still working on getting the right height. What ch'all think.

Comment

cool man! good start. May have to pick up a set of v1's to replace my v-maxx

Comment

Working...
                X