need help from the stance gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help from the stance gurus

here's the dealio, I'm trying to figure out how much stretch I should go with to keep from rubbing anymore (I rub on the wheel well lining in the front on turns, and the inside of the fender all around over large bumps).
    Right now I'm on style 32's, specs:
    front: 17x8 et20 with 225/45/17's
    rear: 17x9 et26 with 245/40/17's

Note:car is not as low as it is in the sig, I have raised it up a bit for every day driving. The front is still flush with less than a fingers width gap between the fender and tire, and the rears are tucking a little tire.

I want to run a size that's relatively easy to find, and I want don't want to stretch a ton cause I'm not totally convinced about how safe it is . I was thinking I could move the front tires to the back as they have a decent amount of tread and either 215/40's or 215/45's in the front. I'm sure with 215/40's the front would stop rubbing, but I'm not sure about the 45 series in the front or the 225/45's in the back.

I'm mostly rubbing on the freeway when hitting a bump/dip at high speeds or when I go up a big driveway/big gutter dips.
    I can get some fitment shots up if they're needed for a conclusion on this.

thanks,
    -Alex

and I know this is stanceworks, but please don't post up saying I should be stretching a ton so I can go super low blah blah blah
    Last edited by Go3Go; 11-06-2009, 03:22 PM.

remove your fender liners?

Comment

215/45's will stop the rubbing had em on style 's on an e36 and it never rubbed

stiffer springs would also help

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
      form>function
      "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

Working...
      X