Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So It Has Finally Happened, Curb Meet Bumper, Bumper Meet Curb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So It Has Finally Happened, Curb Meet Bumper, Bumper Meet Curb.

Hacked
    Last edited by SwearBear; 12-23-2011, 04:07 AM.

I think it looks great! Getting some smaller tires would help and then you could drop it in the back a little more. I'd say keep the stock wheels, loose the center caps, and get some spacers . Overall it's looking good though!

Comment

Originally posted by BenShac View Post
      I think it looks great! Getting some smaller tires would help and then you could drop it in the back a little more. I'd say keep the stock wheels, loose the center caps, and get some spacers . Overall it's looking good though!
      I can drop more in back an actually did a few days later so its more sitting even, My rims are already 16s I don't wanna go smaller really, I was actually thinking of stepping it up to 17s some time in the future with a good stretch and smaller side wall. And spacers are a must, just kinda waiting on the whole "rims" to be decided so I know what spacers to get

But I do like my stock rims, centercapless. I was thinking about powder coating them. Just not sure what color? Your opinion? And yeah they need to be painted due to my ex curb rashing one rim to all hell >.<

but thank you veryyy much

Comment

Originally posted by SwearBear View Post
        And spacers are a must, just kinda waiting on the whole "rims" to be decided so I know what spacers to get
        Why not just buy wheels in proper specs instead of buying wheels with the intention of spacing them?

I say get wide 16s and go lower

IG: @_olliee

Comment

^ This.

A 'stanced Kia is a rarity in and of itself, so don't do this one wrong with garbage wheels and/or fitment. I'd wager to say a set of older mesh SSRs would look amazing on this.

Sidenote, are these cars 4x114.3 PCD?
          - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

I agree with Ollie. What are the specs on the OEM wheels?
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Hell if you're gonna "fake it til you make it", go and get a set of Enkei 92's, they have a wide range of offsets, a couple colors, etc...they are affordable as hell, and at least "real wheels".
              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Are you the same girl that gained 150+whp with $150 worth of mods?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  Are you the same girl that gained 150+whp with $150 worth of mods?
                  YES, lololol I forgot about that. 273whp with $100 worth of mods.

Comment

Originally posted by isved View Post
                    YES, lololol I forgot about that. 273whp with $100 worth of mods.
                    Oh god, and this topic returns.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Any and all suspension and coilover discussion goes here. Talk about how to get where you want to be.

for those who missed it

Comment

Oh mai gawd. Lolersk8z
                        Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                        Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Oh god hahahaha
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                          Originally posted by Jedidiah
                          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Yes this again!

Comment

Originally posted by SwearBear View Post
                              Say what you want, but I don't care its sick and looks good. If you have a problem just leave this page now cause I don't wanna hear it. My KIA spectra 5 is now pretty much as slammed as I can go until I move into a new place where my drive way is not my enemy.
                              Oh Christ. Just looking at your thread (and the other one posted above) and your reaction to people's comments annoys me.

You created this thread KNOWING that people were going to have opinions about your car. Either way, your car is not slammed. Lower it.

Comment

Working...
                              X