350z Slammed on BC BR Coilovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350z Slammed on BC BR Coilovers?

I'm looking into ordering BC BR Racing Coilovers tomorrow, but before I order them, I want to make sure that I can slam my 350z with them. If anyone has any pictures of a 350z with these coilovers on, and its lowered, could you please post them so I can see how low I can drop my Z. Thanks !

I have these on my E46 and they go damn low, and ride like a dream. Definitely recommend them.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

This guy's on BC BR.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I have these on my E46 and they go damn low, and ride like a dream. Definitely recommend them.
        tfs, they do ride nice
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Drama View Post
          This guy's on BC BR.
          That stance looks on point. I think i'm gunna go ahead and order these coilovers. I just wanted to get a visual because i've heard nothing but good reviews. Thanks for the post !

Comment

Must be nice to have aftermarket coilovers worth a damn for your car. lol
            '88 323 - K-swapped
            '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

I ordered them today! should be in next week. I'll post some pics of the final product

Comment

They do go low, I'm running them now. I know a bunch of people with Z's who are super low on the BC's.

Comment

Nice, They're scheduled to come in tomorrow. I also ordered the shorter springs with them. Hopefully I can go low enough and get stance good enough to be featured on stancenation or something lol

Comment

I received my coilovers and installed them today. I'll get some pics up but I must say. these go veryyy low ! I got the shorter springs with it and I'm very impressed with the outcome. I just need to get some spacers to push out my wheels to get the overall hellaflush look

Comment

This is how the BC BR Coilover project turned out. Don't mind the scratch in the rear, some asshole key'd me

Comment

height looks nice, those generic rims aren't cutting it now you are serious about your height though!
                        You've got your work cut out to stand out in a Z though :P at least as far as stance goes!

Comment

How is the ride quality, after 5 months of driving? I'm considering the BCs for my V36 G35 Sedan and would like to know about your experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregoriio View Post
                            Hopefully I can go low enough and get stance good enough to be featured on stancenation or something lol
                            Originally posted by Gregoriio View Post
                            I just need to get some spacers to push out my wheels to get the overall hellaflush look
                            Oh dear...

Comment

Is that all the way down?

When I got the BC's for my e39, everyone said they would put it on the ground as well. I'm running them all the way down and I've still got 1.5" of clearance, which is nowhere near "on the ground" to me. It seems like the same misinformation happened here.

Comment

Working...
                              X