Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low fuel filter - e36 coupe

Hey,

Was wondering if i could get some help with this, i have a rather low bmw e36 (no im not going to raise it) had some issues with hitting the fuel filter (3 times in last 3 months). Went to a garage to try and get it relocated and they stated they could not do this ....

I was wondering if anyone has relocated one before or could give me any advise of where i could relocate it to?

Thanks

I just bought a smaller diameter one. I pulled my old one... went to the local parts store and started opening boxes until I found one that looked like it had the same connections and was capable of similar filtering.

Mine keeps hitting the half shafts in the back. My fuel pump is dinged on the edges too.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

I'm not trying to be mean & I do hope you sort this out, but if you would have only searched for 1sec. you'd see that 5 threads below yours in the same subforum is a thread regarding your same exact issue. also, if you google the same as your thread title, there's 3pgs. of links. I mean, come on guys - search!; it helps us all.

Comment

It will eventually clearance itself... Mine did... As well as everything else under the car.
        cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
        X