Pretty cool product - Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty cool product - Interior

Disclaimer - Not my product, I get nothing for posting this, I just like telling car enthusiasts about cool stuff when I see/try it.

This was posted on one of the G8 forums. I ordered 2 sets, 1 for the G8, 1 for the Altima.

Clicky to watch their video--> The Original Drop Stop

I got them Thursday, just in time for my time off.

All I can say is....

WHY DIDN'T THEY INVENT THIS 15 YEARS AGO????

I know it's a fairly simple product, but it's awesome! It fits great and you don't even see it regardless of interior color.. I had forgotten it was there until I dropped the straw for my taco bell cup. So awesome being able to just pick it up instead of digging around for it.

I even had another G8 owner sit in my car, and he couldn't tell it was there until I showed him.

This is the best $20 product I've bought in ages, and I wanted to share it with my fellow Nissan owners.

I posted it here because it helps keep under your seat clean, and I bet most (or all) of us are OCD about keeping our cars neat?
    Last edited by TrUcKeR; 11-02-2009, 08:26 PM.

Thats awesome, I didnt even know what I was looking at, it took me a few minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
      Thats awesome, I didnt even know what I was looking at, it took me a few minutes!
      +1

-Michael

Comment

fuck yeah. so tired of dropping my phone and digging while driving or some dangerous shit.

Comment

badass

Comment

Oh shit i see it. That would save lives...
            It leave never would you, you show could i if.

Comment

i drop my badge i need to get in the gate at work at least 1 a week. thats pretty awesome.

Comment

Just realized
                Great idea!

Comment

Those are awesome!
                  *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                  // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Could be extremely crucial.
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

its like one of those "when you see it you'll shit bricks" pictures...

Comment

They are running a 15% off promo right now, I guess.

Just enter the code: GOBBLE15

Comment

pretty sweet idea.

Im with everyone else on the "not knowing what i was lookin for" comment

Comment

Haha, that's good. Cuz it shows how hard it is to tell it's there when it's installed, even on that tan interior.

I just ordered 10 more sets to give out as christmas gifts. It's perfect, brecause they are inexpensive, and everyone I know has a car.

Comment

I can't remember I saw this somewhere awhile back. But definately cool idea.
                              -Jay

Comment

Working...
                              X