Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ST Coilovers on MK6 GTI. (suggestion on lowering fronts??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST Coilovers on MK6 GTI. (suggestion on lowering fronts??)

So I finally got the chance to have my STs installed and gave my car a good wash, hope you guys like em! C&C welcomed

I do have a couple questions in mind:
    I wanna lower my fronts but theyre spun down all the way.. i know for the rears, you can remove the perch.. so is there some kind of 'trick' i can do to the fronts to get em lowered?? i already wanna go with H&R ultra lows, haha.

What do you guys think of the retrofit? Do you guys dig the red stripe? Im really curious about this cause Ive been getting 50/50 responses and I'm debating doing an all black out one again.

sucks about the height, that looks like a cup kit, not sure up front for sure, but you could always remove the helper springs if they are using them
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

you bought the wrong coils if you want to go low. race spring drop is all you're going to get out of the STs. i and many of my friends swear by H&R ULs, as they ride amazing. B&Gs are also good for your car, as well as some of the higher-end FKs.

can't say i'm a huge fan of the lights. the led rings and red pieces are a bit much for the GTI.
      025garage

Comment

Working...
      X