Ah how I love you work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah how I love you work.

So I had work Friday from 3 pm - 11 pm. No big deal. Ended up having to work overtime until 3 am.

Here's the kicker, I got 1 hour of sleep, and then went back to work from 7 am - 2 pm. I wasn't feeling too good, but fuck it, I gotta work.

Got through it, felt good, was so ready to party tonight, do some stupid shit, whatever.

What happened instead? I wake up on my couch 10 minutes ago realizing I slept the ENTIRE FUCKING DAY. 10 missed calls and 12 texts later and my weekend is destroyed.

Let me tell you how I really feel.

to make it worse I just realized every time I post my sig is laughing at me.
    fuck you miss daisy.

Comment

Welcome to reality dude, atleast you shall aquire a bit more currency and didnt loose any.. lol
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

welcome to my life.

Comment

so you missed all the slores in costumes?

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

sorry dude. That's lame. I partied friday night and went to bed at like 3. Somehow I managed to wake up at 530 for work and didn't sleep until that night after a little more partying. I'm tired right now and at work again...

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
              so you missed all the slores in costumes?
              no. cause the fuckin' hilarious part about it, is i work at partycity.

the only good part about that job, is the massive amounts of sluts and milfs who come in during halloween.

Comment

Working...
              X