Coilovers for a w202

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilovers for a w202

Hey guys I just got a W202 C280 and I have been searching for some coilovers that will allow me to achieve the proper amount of low
    Also it would be helpful if anyone could point me to a decent forum so I can read up on common problems that I may need to address. Thanks!

<3
    -Brandon
    E46 No More..
    Her Concise History:
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

mymbonline.com

socaleuro.com
      -Brandon
      E46 No More..
      Her Concise History:
      http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Thanks brandon. It looks like I've got my work cut out for me. I have been searching for 2 days now and I cannot find a properly stanced W202.

Comment

C-Class (W202) - 1995 - 2000 Mercedes Benz C-Class 200 CDI, C 220 CDI, C 270 CDI, C 180, C 200 K,C 230 K, C 220, C230, C 280 (W202) forum discussion, how-to guides, and technical help.

They have the picture thread at the top of the forum; some nice cars in there if you can be bothered to look through that many pages.

Look on ebay for coilovers: Ksports, KWs and D2s are available for them.

Keep us updated on the progress; my mom just got a c220 and I like it; wouldn't mind picking up a w202 with a bigger engine myself actually.

Comment

ok found some

C-Class (W202) - C-Class W202 Picture Thread - This is the Official C-Class W202 Picture Thread. Please post pictures of your C-Class in this thread for all to see. Let's try and keep this thread mainly pictures only, if you have a question about someones C-Class vehicle that was posted in this thread, please either...

C-Class (W202) - C-Class W202 Picture Thread - This is the Official C-Class W202 Picture Thread. Please post pictures of your C-Class in this thread for all to see. Let's try and keep this thread mainly pictures only, if you have a question about someones C-Class vehicle that was posted in this thread, please either...

Comment

Originally posted by slocar View Post
              IIRC this one's on hydros.

Comment

Originally posted by slocar View Post
                http://www.mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w202-27/

They have the picture thread at the top of the forum; some nice cars in there if you can be bothered to look through that many pages.

Look on ebay for coilovers: Ksports, KWs and D2s are available for them.

Keep us updated on the progress; my mom just got a c220 and I like it; wouldn't mind picking up a w202 with a bigger engine myself actually.
                Thanks, I registered on the forum. I guess I'll go with Ksports once I get some money.

Comment

They look great if they're treated right. This is my old car - I needed something cheap and usable so didn't go very far (slam, ICE and a jolly good clean). I suddenly decided I needed a Eunos so I sold it. Kinda wish I hadn't:

Comment

hey never seen a set of holstens on a merc before they look good man what are the specs. sorry to thread jack . i say cut h&rs
                    C280 Build Thread
                    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Working...
                    X