e30 suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30 suspension

My friend just picked up an e30 as a daily driver and doesnt wanna spend like 2000 on suspension but wants to lower it as much as possible i personally don't know much about the cars but I was wondering if anyone can suggest a way for him to lower it cheaper then the coilover kits of that on ecstuning.com

Originally posted by Demmett_ View Post
    My friend just picked up an e30 as a daily driver and doesnt wanna spend like 2000 on suspension but wants to lower it as much as possible i personally don't know much about the cars but I was wondering if anyone can suggest a way for him to lower it cheaper then the coilover kits of that on ecstuning.com
    if you dont have cash to do it right then dont do it at all.

ground control sleeves with shortened g60 struts seems to be the cat's pajamas.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      if you dont have cash to do it right then dont do it at all.

ground control sleeves with shortened g60 struts seems to be the cat's pajamas.
      and foxbody mustang rears
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

No need for the rears, e30 rear shocks bottom at the same time the suspension does and the foxbody's just decrease wheel clearance.

I've heard BC's go fairly low. I wouldn't recomend them over GC's or KW's but they seem to be getting good reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
          No need for the rears, e30 rear shocks bottom at the same time the suspension does and the foxbody's just decrease wheel clearance.

I've heard BC's go fairly low. I wouldn't recomend them over GC's or KW's but they seem to be getting good reviews.
          I think the only advantage to using the foxbody rears is that they are top adjustable and you can more easily get tall upper mounts in there
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

thanks guys his car not mine I know the whole money issue

Comment

Working...
            X