The Assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Assembly

The pieces are ready. The engine is ready. The bay is open. Let’s do this.

Everything’s finally ready for the E90 velocity stack system to be installed. In case you haven’t noticed, there’s quite a few pieces that need to be installed:

As always, the velocity stacks ended up looking fantastic. A little bit of stealth welding extended their length to the proper parameters, so we’re looking forward to hearing this puppy start up for the first time:

In terms of the craftsmanship that went into this design, everything that wasn’t done on the mill was done by hand, including these grooves on the support poles:

So, all that’s left for this kit is the installation. Noses are to the grindstone, but this is going to be too much fun to be considered ‘work.’

Get excited.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

i love the way those "brackets" are done, if one can call them that.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Can't wait to see the final results, I absolutly love what you guys do and how ya do it.

Comment

Full reveal on Monday. We installed it on Friday, finishing in the afternoon, and it looks epic. And then, of course, there's the sound

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Also, check our Facebook page for a cheater's sneak peek at the fully completed version.

And like us, if you haven't.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Working...
          X