Seat leon tdi build - UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat leon tdi build - UK

heres the build thread of my Seat leon tdi 110 , it started off as a daily drive as my polo mk4 was being used as my show car untill one thing led to another and before i knew it the polo was up for sale and the leon began .

it started off as a standard tdi 110bhp

and looked like this :

when i sold the polo i orederd my bbs lm reps and jamex coilovers and got them fitted :
    before coilies:

coilies fitted:

it stayed like this for about 2 weeks then i decided i need abit for power from her , so took her to AMD essex for a remap and k&n panel filter , then took it to pipecraft in basildon for a custom straight through de-cat exhaust system after this it was pushing 147bhp and 228lbs torque.
    heres a pic of the exhaust:

i decided the stance wasnt right so lowered it another 10mm and added 15mm spacers at the rear , also orderd and fitted some 8000k HIDs and nomad pillar pod and auto gauge gauges:

next up was time to tidy the bay , it went from plain boring covers to getting them sprayed in piano black and added a bigger blue silicone airflow pipe :
    bay before:

bay after:

now it was time to change the interior to make it more of a "full" car , i went for cream leather golf mk4 seats :

the car stayed like this for a good month before i got bored again haha , so picked up some cheap cupra R skirts from a breakers yard near by along with a early cupra bumper , gave it to the bodyshop with a massive list of chopping about , got rid of the centre grille,smoothed two lower vents , to high vents and number plate recess , colour coded my side bump strips, also got my rear pressed plate colour coded , made it another 10mm lower , spaced out the rear another 5mm and the front 15mm .. this is how the outcome was :

just before edition show i got my girlle made uo to fit okish ( ino ive lost on of my foglights ) also added a cupra R splitter to make the nose look lower as the sumps are way too low on these leons , i also tweaked with the stance abit more untill i was happy :

after the show i decided it was time to add my own taste into the car which is being "different" so saw the stroseks were up for sale and had to grab them straight away , the specs are 18x8 front with 20mm spacer and 18x10 rear with 14mm spacer and negavtive 2 camber on each side at the rear to add some stance to her this is how it came out :

and this is where the car is up to at the moment ...

over the winter i will be going all out on it so keep an eye out for updates, my future plans are - redo front bumper as im not happy with how the last bodyshop did it , new smoothed rear bumper , hidden exhaust, smoothed side bumper strips , alot of trimming , install , fmic , full respray in same colour , maybe air not 100% yet and alot of other small bits

hope you all like

thanks

nice work man!
    wheels are different
    -Matt

Comment

I like it, good work
      [

Comment

a lot of work you did there!love your wheels!

Comment

51 Reg.!
          Looks awesome!

Comment

daaaaaamn! i love it!

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Car looks awesome love the pepper pot rims,where abouts in U.K are you sounds like your an Essex boy
              Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Looks really good, I've never really seen a Seat Leon but I'm a fan.
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                X