Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E36'ers; anyone on Stance coilovers (not SW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36'ers; anyone on Stance coilovers (not SW)

I used to run Tein's on all of my cars but on my last car (S14) I tried out Stance coilovers and loved them. Saw they make them for E36's and am planning on going with them on my M but haven't found any pics of cars on them to get an idea of how low they go.

I'm referring to these guys... http://www.stance-usa.com/sus/products/coilovers/grplus

Any help is appreciated!
    Robbie S.

Originally posted by [b]Hunter S. Thompson[/b]
    but what now, what comes next...

it says 7k / 8k spring rates, aint that kinda on the soft side?
    i cant see the actual picture of the e36 coil overs, but if they got long springs like that, i would stay away. because it interferes with the wheel width.

anyways, (insert shameless plug) im selling my stanceworks coilovers if you are intrested in buying them, the spring rates are 15k and 16k on them.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

ive never seen stance coils for a e36 id be interested in this also with stiffer springs
      Last edited by Jesus Christ; 06-06-2011, 11:56 AM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
        anyways, (insert shameless plug) im selling my stanceworks coilovers if you are intrested in buying them, the spring rates are 15k and 16k on them.
        That's around the rates that were on my S14 and they felt perfect. Not going for crazy fitment with this car so I'll have room for travel.

Here's the pic they show...

How much are you wanting for your SW's?
        Robbie S.

Comment

Those def arent e36 coils.

Those rates advertised arent much different from raceland. Doesn't stance do custom spring rates?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I'm pretty sure they do custom rates. Looking at that pic again looks like your right, the fronts look right up top but not on the bottom. I wonder if they use modded strut housings or something...
            Robbie S.

Comment

Talk to one of the guys at Togue Factory, they can pretty much set you up with anything you want spring rate wise and valving wise. I know a guy with them and a guy thats about to order them for his track car and have them change the valving and spring rates.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Working...
              X