Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS6 Update: The Turbos Return!

And the RS6 build continues once more!

We finally received the turbos back from 034 Motorsports, where they received an upgrade to the wastegate spring, which will allow us to run the boost levels we desire without running into issues we experienced prior. And these turbos couldn’t have come at a more perfect time — after all, look how sad this engine is, all by itself without a car to call its home, or turbos to call its friends:

And we must say, the turbos look great. Thanks again to Dan at 034!

Finally, since no day is complete without Gold Wheels, here’s two pointlessly gratuitous GW pictures for your viewing pleasure:

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

wow just looking at that whole engine trans setup no wonder audis cant handle for dick.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
      wow just looking at that whole engine trans setup no wonder audis cant handle for dick.
      Not to mention the fact that you have to drop the engine for anything more than an oil change. And on some Audis, I'm pretty sure you have to disassemble the entire front clip to get the battery removed.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I **** audis because of the maintance mode bull shit but its really not that bad once you get good at it. That car should be fun as fuck to drive once its done. Not sure how I feel about the new gold wheels but the scheme was never my cup of tea.

Love the car for what it is and what powers it though. Keep it up guys!

Comment

Working...
        X