Lowering cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowering cars

I honestly have never owned a vehicle that was not lowered. Some with springs and some with coils. I REALLY can't stand to see cars with stock ride height and so wheel gap. How can people live with that? Just sayin.

Most people dont care.
    [

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
      Most people dont care.

I know. I just don't understand.

Comment

I was going to lower my maxima but honestly i have more fun jumping it and blending in with it. I would **** for it to catch anyones eye cause its a bucket and a temp car.
        chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Originally posted by Russell_G View Post
          I was going to lower my maxima but honestly i have more fun jumping it and blending in with it. I would **** for it to catch anyones eye cause its a bucket and a temp car.

hahaha true. I forgot how fun it is to have a car you can just fuck around in

Comment

This is my first lowered car. Nobody at my high school even had one. Now I'll never own a vehicle at stock height. All that wheel gap hurts my eyes
            -George
            flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Russell_G View Post
              what year maxima?

Comment

Working...
              X