No announcement yet.

How do i get that hella flush look....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i get that hella flush look....

This is my car as it sits..

I would like to lower the rear some more, i have about an inch left on my Coilovers. This is what im wanting it to look like, but not quit this drastic.

My questions:

1. What equipment will i need. I know camber kit, anything i might run into?

2. Even though my coilovers are lowest they go is there anyway i could go lower?

3. Someone with experience with this could you tell me what steps you took.

(PS- this is for when i get wider wheels and i know about tire wear, this will not be a DD)

Thanks in advance

A lot ...if you want a proper build I would look at new endlinks ,sway bars ,bushings,just to prevent a rough ride and wide wheels are good but the offset has to be low ,I've seen coupes on 0 offset and its very out ther .so maybe 10 or single digits..find out from other hatch owners ...and remove helper springs or extend the tophat in your coilovers if possible , to go lower .also a stretch that matches the offset would further enhance your image

Comment

Thanks Prodo. See im new to this stance stuff. I didnt know what helper springs were so i did some googling. is this correct..

Comment

Originally posted by dfleenor View Post
        Thanks Prodo. See im new to this stance stuff. I didnt know what helper springs were so i did some googling. is this correct..
        That blue little spring below the yellow spring is the helper spring.

Comment

That guy with the white hatch you posted is on here and has all the details in his build thread.

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

i wish i knew too

NYC - CNP CREW

Comment

Working...
            X